The Phantom S990 brings together Phantom premium sensor image quality, world class high speed technology, and record breaking direct data transfer speed to provide 9Mpx at up to 938 fps and almost 9Gpx/sec.
Designed for exacting machine vision applications and beyond, the Phantom S990 offers:
- World class high speed image quality: The Phantom S990 uses the same Phantom-designed sensor found in the Phantom Flex 4K, with Dynamic Range up to 71.6 dB
- Expertise in super-fast image capture and transfer: The Phantom S990 leverages know-how from our traditional high-speed cameras, reliably streaming high quality images at 9Gpx/sec.
- Signaling for any situation: Standard machine vision signals, plus time code in and out, with a header for metadata
- Highest level of detail: Images are captured in 12-bit, but can be transferred in either 8 or 12-bit.
- Crossover to Streaming: CXP and Gen-i-Cam compliant, using up to 16 standard CXP6 channels, the Phantom S990 streams directly into PCI Express frame grabbers.
What's in the Box...
- S990 Camera
- Printed Manual
Common resolutions and frame-rates, other resolutions available
- The Phantom S990 combines Phantom's excellent image quality with high-speed streaming via CoaXPress to provide a new level in Machine Vision capability. The S990 streams up to 9Gpx/sec of data, achieving up to 938 fps at full resolution of 4096 x 2304.
- Max speed at full resolution of 4096 x 2304 is 938 fps
- Phantom CMOS sensor
- 12-bit pixel depth
- 4096 x 2304 pixels
- 6.75 µm pixel size
- 27.6 mm x 15.5 mm
- 31.7mm diagonal
- Exposure time (shutter speed): 2µs to 1/frame rate
- Can be set in degrees or microseconds (µs)
- NA - the S990 streams data immediately into customer-provided framegrabbers or DVRs
- Dependent on customer storage
- Configurable to stream up to 2Gpx/sec, 4Gpx/sec, or 8Gpx/sec
- Selectable 8-bit and 12-bit output
- Rolling shutter, Global shutter, Bright Field Selectable
- Trigger either through Software or GPIO trigger signal
- GPIO:Event In, Trigger In, Memgate
- Strobe Out, Trigger Out, Ready
- Up to 16 CoaXPress (CXP 6) channels, provided in banks of 4 channels each
- Nikon F-mount standard, supports F & G style lenses
- Canon EOS mount optional (Manual focus only)
- C-mount optional
- (lens not included)
- Video processing capabilities through Gen-I-Cam
- 16 - 28 VDC, 45 W
- 65 Watt 100 - 240 VAC power supply available
- Size (without lens mount) 14.5 x 14.5 x 19.0 cm (L x H x W); 5.7 x 5.7 x 7.5 in.
- Weight: 1.62 Kg (3.6 Lb.)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +50°C
- Canon EOS lens mount
- 65-Watt Power supply
- GPIO cable
- CXP Cables
- Frame Grabber cards