Product Spotlight: The new Phantom S990
Introducing the Phantom S990, the fastest machine vision camera available on the market. Bringing together Phantom premium sensor image quality, world class high speed technology, and record breaking direct data transfer speed, the Phantom S990 provides 9Mpx full resolution 4096 x 2304 at up to 938 fps and almost 9Gpx/sec or 66 Gbps.
The Phantom S990 is a new architecture in Phantom cameras. It uses the world class Phantom 4K sensor, streams the data via up to 16 CoaXPress (CXP) ports directly to frame grabbers or DVRs, and is controlled by the standard Gen-I-Cam protocol. It provides the high quality, high-speed data that Phantom cameras are known for, with direct access to the data and record times limited only by your storage.
- Up to 9Gpx/sec (66 Gbps), with 938 fps at full resolution of 4096 x 2304
- Phantom 4K sensor delivers exceptional image quality
- Streaming via CoaXPress, using up to 16 ports
- Flexible: 12- or 8- bit, Rolling or Global Shutter, Bright Field mode
- GPIO with Time Code in and Out, plus standard signals
Visit the S990 product page
for more information.